Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Day Full of Basketball!!













The day started out early with Carson's basketball game win. He made a few points himself and was so proud of himself. Kynlee's game followed with a win too. Here are a few pics from some of their games. Let me just say it's a little hard to catch them in action so this the best I have.

















That night we got to go see the Mavericks play the Bulls. Robert's sister Jessica had tickets for her company suite and was gracious enough to let Scott and I come along with Carson and Amber and Robert took Caleb. We thought it would be nice for the boys to have a night out without the girls. After all there were only six tickets. Amber enjoyed the night without the little one's in tow too. Most of you know that Scott and I absolutely LOVE basketball and were very excited to get to go and see the Mavs take on the Bulls. We won 115 to 114 in overtime! What an exciting game. Carson had a great time and didn't hesitate to shout out at the game. He liked saying Defense when it popped up on the screen. We had gotten him a jersey to wear to the game since he outgrew his other one. Aunt Jessica bought both the boys hats at the game too. There is a great picture of them showing them off!


Me and Scott enjoying the game!


All of us at the game~


Me and Amber having a great time too!


I love this picture of Scott and Carson just after the Mavs scored in overtime! I'm sure Scott will not be crazy of this one though!

It's been a great weekend and now I am enjoying some time at home on a Sunday afternoon catching up on all my home chores including laundry, which I hate! Next will be some schoolwork.

Kynlee had a skating birthday party for her BFF Savannah yesterday and they all wore hot pink tutus and pig noses to skate in. Savannah wanted a pig theme and they were adorable in their outfits. As soon as I get a photo of this I will come back and post it.

I joined Facebook about a month ago at the urging of Amber and Tami and now I am glad I did. It's been a great way to reconnect with friends from my school days. I helped Scott set up an account this week and he has found it pretty cool too. If you are on Facebook look us up. I've also gotten to connect with my cousins who I do not get to see very often too. I try and put photos out there too and it's a little easier than here.

My goal with this blog is to print off the pages and keep them in a book for the kids to see as they get older. I think this would be a great way to share the memories from my point of view with them.

I almost forgot, we took Carson to the periodontist on Thursday and she thought we could wait one more year to see if there is any change in his gum tissue. She didn't think it would be likely, but at this point we could wait and see. He'll probably have to have a gum graph and a fenalectomy as well. This is where they trim the tissue in front of the lower teeth. However, Scott is scheduled for his consult in March. She took one look at his and said he shouldn't wait much longer on his. Maybe this will be the motivation we have waited for to quit dipping. He says once he has the surgery he'll be done. That would be awesome and much healthier for him too.

I'll post back soon! Happy blogging!


1 comment:

The Allen's said...

1. i'll find you on facebook ASAP!
2. i think there's a way to print your blog into a book. you should google it.
3. sounds like you guys are super busy, but sounds fun!
4. GO-SPURS-GO!